Saturday, October 08, 2005

No Loca Phone Bill; Unlimited Calls to Asia (China); Voice Mail in emails

I have been a customer of lingo.com for two months. I enjoy the new VOIP internet phone service. I learned of their service when my friends told me they check my voice mail in their emails.

 

How?What you get from http://www.lingo.com?

  • One – month free. You can use your current phone number. Before your phone number is transferred, they will give you a temporary phone number. You can make calls to China right away after you receive the phone adaptor.
  • About $35.00/month, unlimited calls locals, long distance calls and
  • Unlimted phone calls to China. Think about it, your international call is like your local call now. No phone cards. No 1800. and those pin.
  • You do not need your local phone services anymore. Save your local phone bill (save me $22.50)
  • You can receive phone messages in your emails as an audio attachment. This is the coolest feature I like it.
  • If you want to check your voice mail, it is very convenient. (You do not need answering machine anymore.) From your home phone, call 1111, then your passcode.
  • 911 is available. Some kind of special registration.

 

Pay attention

  • Calling cell phones China is not covered. Extra charge is 0.04 per minute (currently).
  • If power is off, or cable modem is off, your phone is dead. So you should always make your cell phone available.
  • You can only have one phone physically connected to the VOIP adaptor. So you have to use the wireless phones ( I have a phone set, with two phones, so I can use phones downstairs and upstairs.).

 

You get $25 and I get $25, deal?

When you sign up, remember to put my name, Tom Yang and my email address chinesecommunityus@gmail.com . Using me as referral, and you stay with it for 91 days, we both got $25 credits.

 

8 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger VoIp Solutions said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about company voip, please feel free to visit.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous voip said...

Hi there: ##Name## I was just surfing around trying to locate the latest information about voice over the internet, when I came across your site, No Loca Phone Bill; Unlimited Calls to Asia (China); Voice Mail in emails, not exactly what I had in mind, but interesting non the less. I now see why when I was looking for information related to voice over the internet, It directed me to your site. Thanks for the info.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Joe Muka said...

Just checking out blogs for ideas to add to my site about kenya voip and other voip stuff. (I know its a boring subject) I liked your site

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger The Computer Guys said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a road runner internet connectionroad runner internet connection site/blog. It pretty much covers road runner internet connection Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on long distance phone comparison
long distance phone comparison

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Stop by and look at my blog site.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
I beg of you, just check out my conference call services uk blog.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger neru2 said...

We pride ourselves in selling the highest quality why voip. We offer unique service of why voip that cannot be found in the web. The service why voip are at least double of what you would pay here. LtWr5eq2

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home